Need more help?Submit a question
StarboardOS™ 101Download PDF
How do I register for StarboardOS™?
- You will first need to be a client of Starboard group of companies. For now, only the Ultimate Beneficiary Owners (UBO) and Company Directors can register StarboardOS™.
- You will receive an email invitation to register your StarboardOS™ account. Click on the link in the email and it will lead you to a registration form.
- Fill up all fields in the registration form. Both your Name and Email address would be pre-filled based on the information you provided to us previously. These are default settings for the account.
- Click on ‘Create account’ to submit the form.
- You will receive an email sent to the email address you provided. This is an important step to complete setting up your account so please make sure you have access to your email.
- Click on the ‘Sign in to StarboardOS™ ’ button or the link in the email to verify your email address. This link is valid for two hours only and essentially links your email to your StarboardOS™ account.
- You will not need to set a password as your email will be used authentication each time you log in to StarboardOS™.
- Once this is successful, you will be automatically redirected to the StarboardOS™ environment on your computer or mobile phone straight away, depending on what device you are using at the time.
- If you are not redirected automatically, you can log into your account in these ways:
a. via https://client.starboardhq.com/login
b. through the StarboardOS™ app downloaded on your mobile phone
c. through our website www.starboardhq.com by clicking on the ‘Client login’ button on the top right corner of the home page
Log in process (after the 1st login)
There are two ways to log into StarboardOS™:
- If you are using a computer, you can log in through a web browser such as Chrome and Safari using https://client.starboardhq.com/login
- There is no app to download when accessing StarboardOS™ on your computer.
- Alternatively, you can log into your account on your mobile phone - just download the StarboardOS™ app from your app store.
- Search for ‘StarboardOS’ and look for this icon
- The web and mobile phone app look and operate exactly the same way. The best part is, you login exactly the same way too!
- Key in your email address then click ‘Login’. No password needed.
- You will receive an authentication email each time you log into StarboardOS™ which contains a one-time use link that is valid for two hours. Authenticate your log in attempt through this email by clicking on this link and you will be automatically redirected to the StarboardOS™ environment.
- Log out of your account each time you have finished.
- Bookmark the login link in your browser for quick access each time you login.
- We recommend that you authenticate your email on the device that you want to operate from. This helps you to stay in the environment you choose.
a. If you are logging in on your computer, then authenticate using your email client on your computer.
b. If you want to use your mobile phone, then complete authentication on your email on your mobile phone.
- We highly recommend that you make it a habit to log out of your account each time once you are done.
- StarboardOS™ currently does not work with tablets.